General Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP governs the use of Ultimatewebhoster.com's hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Ultimatewebhoster.com regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Ultimatewebhoster.com's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy ("AUP") agreement between Ultimatewebhoster.com and the personal or corporate account holder. Ultimatewebhoster.com provides managed web hosting and domain name service. Ultimatewebhoster.com has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting of the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Ultimatewebhoster.com's general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Ultimatewebhoster.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by Ultimatewebhoster.com when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
Ultimatewebhoster.com web hosting solution has specifically been designed to serve the web hosting needs of small and independently owned and operated businesses and organizations throughout the world. Since you will be hosting your website with several other clients on our servers in a virtual community, our offerings are really not intended to support enterprise-level or large company requirements. For that, we recommend purchasing at least a virtual private server, cloud, or dedicated server solution.
Ultimatewebhoster.com hosting is a shared web hosting service, which ultimately means a number of customers' websites are hosted within the same server environment. To ensure that our hosting is first-class, reliable, and available to all customers within that server community, an individual customer's website usage cannot adversely affect the performance of other customers' sites. We monitor our servers 24/7/365 and in no way can one customer adversely affect the performance of that server. If this happens, we will take preventative measures to ensure that the entire community is protected.
Lastly, our web hosting service is intended to host websites, not backup or storage facility for users' data. Using your web hosting account primarily as an online storage space for archiving electronic files and images is strictly prohibited. Our servers are for web hosting usage only.
You may not publish or transmit via Ultimatewebhoster.com's service any content that Ultimatewebhoster.com reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes illegal pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property rights;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Ultimatewebhoster.com;
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Ultimatewebhoster.com by offended viewers;
Ultimatewebhoster.com does not accept material such as:
Illegal Gambling, Weapon Sites, Anti-Government Websites, Drugs Websites, and Phishing.
Ultimatewebhoster.com can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it's at Ultimatewebhoster.com's sole discretion to issue a refund.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists, and email reflectors are allowed on Ultimatewebhoster.com's servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your Ultimatewebhoster.com account you must adhere to the following rules:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
- You otherwise comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and other applicable laws.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Ultimatewebhoster.com service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Ultimatewebhoster.com service. In addition, you may not use a third-party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Ultimatewebhoster.com's services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
- you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Ultimatewebhoster.com will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Ultimatewebhoster.com network.
Ultimatewebhoster.com is under no duty and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaim any responsibility for any misuse of the Ultimatewebhoster.com network.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Ultimatewebhoster.com and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Ultimatewebhoster.com network.
- Use of Ultimatewebhoster.com's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Ultimatewebhoster.com's other customers' use of the network.
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group, or another forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.